Elk Forge is the ideal location for your family vacation in Maryland. The area is full of museums and historic attractions, such as Winterthur Museum, Longwood Gardens, and the University of Delaware, that are in easy driving distance from Elk Forge. The Fair Hill Nature Preserve is within minutes of Elk Forge; discover the beauty of this 5,000 acre property.
During your stay at Elk Forge, you also may enjoy trips to the following:
- 2015 Bunbury’s Tea Events at Elk Forge Inn and Spa
- Elk Forge Dinner Events – 2015
- Little Women High Tea – November 21 at 1pm. Bunbury’s Tea Room at Elk Forge Inn
- The ‘Scandinavian Festival of Lights’ at Elk Forge Inn, Saturday December 12, 5-10pm
- New Years’ Eve Dinner and Cocktail Party, December 31, 2015 at Elk Forge Inn