Fair Hill Stables (6 miles)
You’ll be surrounded by scenic Fair Hill on a trail ride, carriage ride, hayride, pony ride, or sleigh ride. You can also book a carriage ride that will deliver you in style to a dining experience at a nearby historic restaurant!
64 Kennel Rd, Elkton, Maryland 21921, 410-620-3883
Painted Horse Ranch(2 Miles)
Come enjoy a relaxing Trail Ride on miles of pastures, meadows and forests. Our horses are safe and reliable for beginners, intermediate and advance riders. We’re located in the Elk Mills area at the southern tip of Fair Hill, MD.
25 Bradley Run Rd. Elkton, MD 21921, 831-801-7549
Fairwinds Farm (12 Miles)
Trail rides, riding lessons and horse & carriage rides. Visit with the horses, enjoy a petting zoo, take pony rides, or a hayride, and cook hot dogs & hamburgers on the grill.
41 Tailwinds Lane, North East, MD 21901, 410-658-8187
Horseshoe Hill Stables (12 Miles)
1012 Shady Beach Road, Elkton, MD 21921, 410-287-2461
Fair Hill Natural Resource Area (5 Miles)
5600 acres of magnificent wilderness, and 80 miles of trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and fresh water stream fishing. Home of Foxcatcher Farm Covered Bridge, host of the Scottish Games, Fair Hill Races, festivals and more.
300 Tawes Dr, Elkton, MD, 410-398-1246
- A Betsy-Tacy Tea Party – Saturday June 10, at 1pm at Elk Forge Inn
- A Little House Tea Party – Saturday, July 15, 1pm at Elk Forge Inn and Sugarhouse
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream~ Friday, July 21, 7pm at Elk Forge Inn and Sugarhouse
- An Avonlea Garden Tea Party – Saturday, August 12, 1pm at Elk Forge Inn and Sugarhouse
- The Merry Wives of Windsor ~ Friday, August 18, 7pm at Elk Forge Inn and Sugarhouse
- Shakespeare Dinner: As You Like It ~ Friday, Sep 22, 7pm at Elk Forge Inn
- Elk Forge Summer ’17 Dinners and Teas